• Near Real-Time Collaboration: Provides near real-time collaboration between incident staff including incident command, staging, dispatch, and emergency operation centers.
• Incident Specific Command Screens: Enables quick access to critical features such as shared mapping, social media feeds, weather data, notification tools, and other features.
• Access From Any Web-Enabled Device: Allow incident staff to easily improvise a command post without needing to wait for a specific computer or vehicle to arrive.
• Customer Defined Pre-Plan Templates: Fast access to pre-plan information including checklists, file attachments, and user-defined fields. Pre-plans may be location specific or critical infrastructure, or generic to call natures or planned events.
• Electronic ICS Forms: Collaborate on the development and publishing of Event and Incident Action Plans. Distribute plans on paper or in electronic format to responders.
• Audit Trail: Time-stamped logs and advanced business intelligence tools create robust after action reports and provide stakeholders with actionable information.