Through powerful stories and proven principles, Step Up Your Teamwork teaches how to create momentum, prepare for success, prevent collapse, and turn a group of individuals into a high-functioning team. Frank Viscuso encourages each person to tap into individual talents, skills, and abilities and recognize how to use these skills to improve the team as a whole. The book discusses various proven firefighting team-building methods you can implement immediately.
- How to create team momentum
- Ten team building exercises
- Establishing team expectations
- Conflict resolution
- How to handle difficult people
- Leading your organization through change
- Turning adversity to advantage