In this book you'll learn:
- Your credibility is a valuable currency that takes time to build up. What you do, not what you say, is the ultimate test of your credibility, reinforcing your expectations.
- That leadership requires individuals and organizations to create an environment where people and their ideas can thrive.
- How to use stories to impress upon our new members the necessity of doing certain things.
- The quickest ways to lose trust are to inconsistently apply and enforce rules and to allow your personal feelings to dictate what you will and won't enforce.
- Why leading by example and from the front, doing not saying, is critical to your success.
Reading From Buddy to Boss is like turning to a trusted friend for wisdom and advice you can count on to improve your job performance. Use this book to master your leadership as well as your management skills and successfully make the transition to boss.