1. Describe the science of fire and combustion
2. Describe the role of each element in the fire tetrahedron, starting with oxygen and other oxidizing agents
3. List the states of fuel and define pyrolysis and vaporization
4. Identify types of heat energy and describe the self-sustained chemical reaction
5. Identify the three methods of heat transfer
6. Describe the products of combustion
7. Identify the stages of compartment fire development
8. List factors in fire development
9. Describe dangerous special fire conditions
SkillsTrain Distribution offers it's clients the ability to go for practical certification for this course if a client has completed an interactive course or online module successfully. The module as well as the practical certification can be purchased from us.
Click here to find out more.