1. Define a fire stream and distinguish the basic sizes and types of fire streams
2. Describe solid streams and their advantages and disadvantages
3. Describe fog streams and their advantages and disadvantages
4. Identify types of fire hose nozzles and how to maintain them
5. Identify types of nozzle control valves and describe how to prevent water hammer
SkillsTrain Distribution offers it's clients the ability to go for practical certification for this course if a client has completed an interactive course or online module successfully. The module as well as the practical certification can be purchased from us.
Click here to find out more.