1. Describe how industrial fire brigades are organized to meet occupational safety standards
2. Describe the functions and requirements of brigade members
3. List the basic elements of emergency action plans and fire prevention plans
4. Describe procedures for reporting and receiving alarms
5. Describe basic procedures for evacuation
SkillsTrain Distribution offers it's clients the ability to go for practical certification for this course if a client has completed an interactive course or online module successfully. The module as well as the practical certification can be purchased from us.
Click here to find out more.