1. Present basic safety considerations about pressurized cylinders
2. Show the structural features of pressurized cylinders
3. Present types of leaks that can occur in pressurized cylinders;
4. Demonstrate how to detect and control leaks in cylinders
5. Discuss considerations for incidents involving four common gases: oxygen, acetylene, ammonia, and chlorine
SkillsTrain Distribution offers it's clients the ability to go for practical certification for this course if a client has completed an interactive course or online module successfully. The module as well as the practical certification can be purchased from us.
Click here to find out more.