1. Discuss basic safety rules for working with hazardous materials
2. Outline the major causes of leaks in drums, including puncture, pressure, impact damage and deterioration
3. Present the features of low-pressure drums and how to use these features to control leaks
4. Show the basic tools and materials needed to plug and patch drums
5. Demonstrate plugging and patching techniques for stopping leaks in drums
6. Show methods of drum overpacking
SkillsTrain Distribution offers it's clients the ability to go for practical certification for this course if a client has completed an interactive course or online module successfully. The module as well as the practical certification can be purchased from us.
Click here to find out more.