1. Describe a typical water shuttle and show the equipment involved
2. Show factors in selecting fill and dump sites
3. Show considerations in selecting travel routes
4. Demonstrate operations at fill sites in a water shuttle
5. Show operations at a dump site in a water shuttle
6. Describe the basics in water relay pumping
7. Present a step-by-step process for setting up a relay pumping operation
SkillsTrain Distribution offers it's clients the ability to go for practical certification for this course if a client has completed an interactive course or online module successfully. The module as well as the practical certification can be purchased from us.
Click here to find out more.